Options
    is the size of the connector:
    Kit 8 Conector Plug Fonte Universal Notebook Acer Positivo - R 28
    But none of them seems mine
  • Omeiratanveer20
    Omeiratanveer20 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Options
    I had lost my charger two years ago and I found it today... Will my Acer aspire switch 10 charge?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I did not understand your question.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Omeiratanveer20

Tinkerer

Options
    I actually lost my charger two years ago and found it today... I kept my Acer aspire switch 10 on charging but there's no orange light. Will it charge and function properly?
  • Omeiratanveer20

Tinkerer

Options
    I actually lost my charger two years ago and found it today... I kept my Acer aspire switch 10 on charging but there's no orange light. Will it charge and function properly?
    Also it has been switched off since two years almost 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I'm not sure it will work. It is very likely that the battery has been completely discharged and is not working.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Omeiratanveer20

Tinkerer

Options
    I'm not sure it will work. It is very likely that the battery has been completely discharged and is not working.
    So what do you suggest me to do? Replace the battery? 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Omeiratanveer20

Tinkerer

Options
    Neither is the person in the video clearly explaining nor is it helpful... My problem is that my tablet has been switched off since two years.... It doesn't show the orange light either when plugged in... What do I do next?

• Omeiratanveer20

Tinkerer

Options
    Neither is the person in the video clearly explaining nor is it helpful... My problem is that my tablet has been switched off since two years.... It doesn't show the orange light either when plugged in... What do I do next?

Is there a chance of it getting charged or I need to replace the battery? it has been on overnight charging and still no light
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I would first check the dc-in jack connector with a multimeter:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer