FPS problem.. Acer 5755G

Options
rockybiju
rockybiju Member Posts: 5 New User

I have an Acer 5755G.
It has 2 gb 630M nvidia graphics.
I have done setting to High perfomance Graphics in nvidia control panel. Installed drivers from acer website. 
I am only getting 20-30 FPS in crysis 2.

20-25 Fps in Dota 2.
I know that My system can do upto 70fps. 

Why isnt this happening.>?? Pls help some one?
Details

Best Answer

• rockybiju
    Answer ✓
    Options

Problem Fixed. Actually the Heat sink and thermal module was not working. These were the reasons for FPS issues. I got it fixed and now CRYSIS 2 Gamer settings getting 50-60FPS.. Dota 2 30Fps COnstant. 

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Options

Unfortunately, I do not have any recommendation on how to improve your FPS in these games. You may try contacting the manufacturer of the games to see if they have suggestions.

• Tabletoid
    Tabletoid Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

The gt630m is but a limited gpu, it is not fast enough to run more demanding games in high or maximum settings fluently and only barely able to run the higher mid-range demanding games (such as crysis 2) fluently on medium settings. Maybe you thought he system would be able to pull 70 fps because you were looking online at the GT 630 card? That is what you could call the desktop version of the gt 630m, which runs significantly faster, but is still not a good card to choose for gaming purposes. The processor and amount of ram you have are both good for mid-range gaming, but not suitable for high-end gaming either

• rockybiju
    Answer ✓
    Options

Problem Fixed. Actually the Heat sink and thermal module was not working. These were the reasons for FPS issues. I got it fixed and now CRYSIS 2 Gamer settings getting 50-60FPS.. Dota 2 30Fps COnstant. 

This discussion has been closed.