why i can't format the ACER TC-601 after formatting in other computer?

ar
ar Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Answers

• JordanB
    JordanB ACE Posts: 3,729 Pathfinder

I'm afraid I don't completely understand your current problem to help.

But let me ask a few questions first and I'll try to help you.

1.  Why did you format your other compter?

2.  Why are you wanting to format your Acer TC-601?

3.  Did you have Windows 10 technical preview installed on either of the computers?

4. Did you make a factory default USB recovery drive as recommended in your owners manual?

5.  Did you attempt to reset your PC as described by your owners manual?

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • JordanB

If you have Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 on your Acer TC-601, you can follow this link to learn how to reset your computer to factory defaults.  I'm guessing that when you say "format", you really mean "reset"??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFaFnRiwCiE

• ar
    ar Member Posts: 3 New User

Sir the old OS of my pc is windows 8 i want to make it windows 7. The recovery files was remove. When i format it on the other computer its succes and when i back it to the ACER TC-601 the error was show "Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected device and press any key"

• JordanB

Ok.  I've never actually went from Windows 8 to Windows 7 on a computer, so I won't be able to help.  But there are quite a few people that use this forum that have done that...so hopefully they'll be able to help you.  There are also quite a few threads and posts on this forum that discuss going from Windows 8 to Windows 7 so hopefully those will help too.  I guess you could try doing a search on this forum.  There's a search bar at the top of the screen where it says "Community".

• Jay-jay
    Jay-jay Member Posts: 3 New User
    We are the same issue. How do i fix this issue?
  • Jay-jay
    Guys, who can help me regarding this issue?
  • Jay-jay
    Have you already fix your problem??