A500 jittery screen operations

Options
charlesbranch
charlesbranch Member Posts: 1 New User

Has anyone else had this problem.  From time to time my A500 acts like it has a mind of its own, it starts moving things around on my home screens..Opening and closing things that I haven't touched.  When this happened I am not able to gain control of the tablet unless I hold and force power-down the tablet.  My accelerometer doesn't act like it used to, and my rear facing camera takes pictures in green and red ( the top half of the tablet picture is in one color while the bottom half is in another..This is only seen after the picture is taken).  I really Luvs this tablet for all of the connection features that this model has to offer..And IM willing to pay to correct this problems if the cost of repairs doesn't exceed the cost of the actual unit.  I had hoped that the upgrade from honeycomb to ice cream sandwich would solve any issues that I might have but even after the update those same issues still remain.  Any help would be really helpful, surely IM not the only one who's tablet has a ghost in the shell!

Answers

• Travis-Acer
    Travis-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 681 Acer Crew
    Options
    We would suggest contacting technical support in your region for further assistance with this issue.
    Acer Service and Support
  • goeff
    goeff Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

yes one or two times a week my one gos syko but reboot ifind good place to start or get a list of app and report to google android 

This discussion has been closed.