Acer Aspire V3-471G Dolby Problem

poknarupoknaru Member Posts: 1

I just updated my Windows via Windows Update, and my audio sounded weaker. Apparently, Dolby wasn't working anymore, and here's the message:

prob.png

I tried reinstalling the latest Realtek driver for my laptop. I'm using Aspire V3-471G.

Also, I'm using Windows7

What do I do?  Cat Sad

FAQ & Answers

• ngc224m31ngc224m31 Member Posts: 4

Dolby digital plus audio driver is 7.6.3.1 and the software application expects driver 7.3.2.2. Please install a valid driver and software combo.

I have the same issue.

Furthermore acer support is so **bleep**. I have to log in like 10 times or if I call the callcentre they give me the run around 10 times.

Looked on dolby website and they refer you  back to acer.

God Acer support system is *****.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online720

brummyfan2
brummyfan2
DavidCesarf
DavidCesarf
gaming
gaming
Gold1406
Gold1406
JLB44
JLB44
KERRY226
KERRY226
kjdsjdsjksdsk
kjdsjdsjksdsk
kristen8
kristen8
LakeSurrya
LakeSurrya
liridona1
liridona1
NothingToDoHere
NothingToDoHere
Nsanson
Nsanson
omninosk
omninosk
pcmentes
pcmentes
rich1974
rich1974
ronanski
ronanski
ryancarter
ryancarter
senev88189
senev88189
su3cl3a8
su3cl3a8
TacoTommy
TacoTommy
+700 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1543

Total Points:4807

Total Accepted Answers: 182

Leostat Community Aficionado