My games won't load

Options
schletzie
schletzie Member Posts: 4 New User

I try to load Castleville or some King Games on Facebook and I can usually open them but then it just sits and works and works and won't load.  I have to bring it close to the modem to make it load.  I have a satellite modem where I try to download my games and when I first got this notebook, it worked great.  But now I have to get up each time and walk it closer to the modem to get the games loaded.  Then, usually, mid-game, it will stall again and/or go off line.  Is there anything I can do to stop this and get it so I'm able to play my games.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

First step we need to know which model you have and an approximate date you purchased it. Smiley Happy

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • schletzie
    schletzie Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

Sorry, It's A C720 and I received it last July 2014.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

I loaded one of the Facebook games and it seemed to load an run fine, so I'm thinking we should be looking at the wireless connection. You say it's better when you are closer to the router? How many bars does it display when it's acting up? Do you also see poor performance when watching Youtube or Netflix videos?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.