Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

how do I know which driver or other updates to use? I cannot find ACER Aspire components list.

lse872lse872 Posts: 3Member

I want to ensure that all my drivers and other things are up to date. However, I cannot find a list of components needing drivers etc. on my Acer Aspire XC-603. The list of drivers on the download page are about 10 - 12 and none seem to have names I recognize. I would like ACER to automatically download driver and software updates so I do not have to figure it out all the time. Thank you.

Best Answer

• -Justin-Justin Posts: 2,362 Seasoned Practitioner
    Accepted Answer

lse872,

Acer posts drivers on their support page. If you are uncertain of which drivers to update with, there is a link above the listed drivers that says: Need to know the hardware on your system to choose the right drivers? If you click on that it will do a scan of your unit and tell you which pieces of hardware you have so that you download the appropriate drivers. 

FAQ & Answers

• -Justin-Justin Posts: 2,362Member Seasoned Practitioner
    Accepted Answer

lse872,

Acer posts drivers on their support page. If you are uncertain of which drivers to update with, there is a link above the listed drivers that says: Need to know the hardware on your system to choose the right drivers? If you click on that it will do a scan of your unit and tell you which pieces of hardware you have so that you download the appropriate drivers.