Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

ACER ASPIRE E11 not powering up

dkcroftdkcroft Posts: 1Member

Hi, bought my daughter an ACER ASPIRE E11 for Christmas. Before New Year's day I was on line with Tech Support because it was not powering up (no lights, nothing). Support had me press and hold the reset button on the bottom, and it worked. He said something about static build up , which made no sense to me. But he said it shouldn't be a problem again...but last night it did it again. I pressed the reset and that resolved it.

My questions are---

"Is this going to be a continual problem? Is it something that I should send back to Acer to get fixed? Or is it something in the way we are handling it??"

Thanks in advance for feedback

FAQ & Answers

• Hello,

Your laptop is under warranty. I advise you to recontact your Acer technical support. May be you should send it back.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online113

AEACONEO
AEACONEO
GoatTheGoat
GoatTheGoat
JEWEL
JEWEL
Karthi
Karthi
maha
maha
Rosenstock
Rosenstock
Simar
Simar
sparkle4u
sparkle4u
+105 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.