Quick Mode password

NigelB
NigelB Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives

Hi All just trying to set up my new Iconia tab 7 and have put on the quick mode password and now trying to remove it as I cannot see normal home page, how do I come out of the quick password option????

Thanks NigelB

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

normally, you must tap on the Setting icon (big gear), enter the password (PIN), then find "mode switcher", tap it, then tap "default mode".

you will exit the "quick mode"

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly
    Answer ✓

normally, you must tap on the Setting icon (big gear), enter the password (PIN), then find "mode switcher", tap it, then tap "default mode".

you will exit the "quick mode"

• NigelB
    NigelB Member Posts: 2 New User

Many Thanks for that

• IronFly

You welcome. Smiley Happy

• MiladyByron
    MiladyByron Member Posts: 1 New User

When I go to the settings menu, I can't see anywhere to enter my PIN, any idea why that is? 

Anyone... 

• IronFly

that's only for the Quick mode, not android settings.

• Jobodredd
    Jobodredd Member Posts: 1 New User
    Guys i need help. I forgot my quick mode password. I tried the default pin 1111 but is not working. What will i do? Need help
  • stayfun
    stayfun Member Posts: 1 New User
    Jobodredd said:
    Guys i need help. I forgot my quick mode password. I tried the default pin 1111 but is not working. What will i do? Need help
    same problem with me. even though i didnt set up any pin for my Acer, when i tried to disable the disturbing quick mode, it always asked for pin that i dont even know. so, i force stop the quick mode app, clear data and cache on setting. and it will reset the quick mode, and you can set up a new pin to disable.