I use V3-371-59M8 w/ Windows7 but bluetooth doesn't work. Pls let me know BT bland of the model.

jwkim
jwkim Member Posts: 3 New User

I use V3-371-59M8 which model is for windows8 OS only but I use it w/ windows7 OS and it works well but bluetooth doesn't work at all.I got and installed BT drivers(Atheros or intel or Broadcom) for widnows7 but couldn't find any BT devices.  

Pls let me know BT adaptor bland(Atheros or intel or Broadcom??) of the model.

And pls share window7 BT proper driver.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Where you see the Yellow exclamation mark, double click it, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste it here.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • jwkim

Device manager.PNG

Above is my device manager capture image but I can't find yellow exclamation mark.

I installed Atheros Windows7 BT driver, of course it can't find my BT device(keyboard) still.

• IronFly

please double click it the Generic BT adapater under Bluetoogh, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste it here.

• jwkim

USB\VID_0489&PID_E076&REV_0001

• IronFly

Another user had a similar issue and we cannot find any suitable solution to have BT working.

Probably some incompatibility with Win7 drivers.

by the way, Atheros drivers are correct.