Pouch for Aspire R7-371T

maximemoreillon
maximemoreillon Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

Hello,

I have seen numerous reviews for Aspire R13 (R7-371T) that mentionned a carrying pouch in which it is also possible to put the active pen.

I bought my R13 a few weeks ago and I'd love to have such a pouch. However the Acer store only sells the active pen as an accessory for the R13.

Where can I find one?

Best regards,

Best Answer

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

The website does not specifically mention accessories that come with the product because it could vary based on each model in the series. Some R7-371T systems ship with a stylus or other accessories, and others may not. Sorry that is not clear online, but I am glad you were able to get one of the models that did include the stylus.

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

While it is sufficient to safely transport the device, "there is no room for additional accessories". Acer also includes an additional digitizer stylus pen, the Acer Active Pen. However, according to the manufacturer’s website, this is not a provided accessory, so you will have to pay around 40 Euros (~$49) for it.

$60 bucks for a sleeve that will not hols the pen too? Pretty expensive.

• maximemoreillon
    maximemoreillon Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

Thank you for your answer!

I had also noticed that Acer's website didn't mention that the Aspire R13 would come with any accessories but I was happily surprised to find an active pen with mine.

Some reviews like this one mention that the bag might be provided with the laptop:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-R13-R7-371T-779K-Convertible-Review.132523.0.html

Are there some models that come with the sleeve and others not?

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

The website does not specifically mention accessories that come with the product because it could vary based on each model in the series. Some R7-371T systems ship with a stylus or other accessories, and others may not. Sorry that is not clear online, but I am glad you were able to get one of the models that did include the stylus.

• renesys
    renesys Member Posts: 10 New User

I have bought this model R7-371T-71UZ or NX.MQQEX.014 and it had the Active Pen and the Acer Pouch with Pen holder.