new S240HL monitor will not turn on

dmcclurg1
dmcclurg1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Try unplugging the monitor and holding the power key down for 30 seconds. Reconnect it, and see if it will power on. Really the only thing you can try is a different power cord or wall outlet. If it is still not working, I would recommend you contact Acer support for your region to inquire about setting your unit up for service

• dmcclurg1
    dmcclurg1 Member Posts: 2 New User

As suggested I unplugged the monitor, pressed the on/off button for a minute and reconented, nothing.  The power supply green light is on and its getting 121 Volts but I cant test the end plug.

• pinkyru
    pinkyru Member Posts: 1 New User

i have a aspire v5 131 and cant find any sign of blutooth r nothing how can i do so i tried downloading the files that where recomended by the website n still nothing help me pls

• Blayn-Acer

I'm guessing the monitor most likely has an internal component that has failed. I suggest you contact technical support in your region to inquire about service options.

• Blayn-Acer

See if this video article helps http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32027.

Are you certain the system has bluetooth? Not all models have bluetooth. If you send me a private message with your serial number, I can verify what hardware you have.

• Mike_D
    Mike_D Member Posts: 1 New User

My monitor was unresponsive, and I unplugged it like you said, held down the power, and when I plugged it back in, the monitor came on. Strange fix, but it worked! Thanks for the help!