Aspire R 13

Options
Sierra57
Sierra57 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hey! I'm new here and I have been researching the Aspire R 13 as my new laptop. I'm a college student who loves music so portability, battery life, and sound system are huge factors in my decision. So far I haven't really come across anyone who's owned one and given feedback on it. Does anyone have any pros/cons/any other imput about it? 

Answers

• maximemoreillon
    maximemoreillon Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

Options

Hello,

I just bought mine this week and I really like it!

I am no expert in music, but to my ears, the speakers are pretty decent. Battery life is geat as well. I'd say it holds to its promised 8 hours autonomy. As for portability, The Ezel Aero Hinge really makes it flexible enough for any situation.

Now there are some details I like less about this computer: The keyboard is noisy, its key travel is really short and I would have prefered if Acer hadn't removed the F keys' row. Also, the trackpad isn't that great.

I can't really give you more feedback since I haven't owned the laptop for so long, but I'd say it's worth the value.

• Sierra57
    Sierra57 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hey! Thanks for taking the time to give me that information! I'll definitely take your point into consideration!
    If anyone else would like to give feedback, please feel free to share!