Can an AcerDA220HQL connect to the web by itself?

Options
2»

Answers

• andy7734
    andy7734 Member Posts: 36 New User
    Options

Can you give me a URL for the app you mention? The links you supplied are useless, unless I missed something. I'm very upset with all the time wasted trying to get some use out of this Acer product. You embarass me & shame ironfly with the scripted response. Have you personally followed those links & gotten anything relavant?

Show an ignorant bum (me), what your title implies & justify the expence of your education. Try looking at this from my side, consider the effort & time Ironfly put out, then tell me something useful, please.

Show your personal ethics, not Acer's business policy.(My opinion is Acer has NO ethics, no thought for customer support, just greed, pure & simple, applied in any way possible, except honestly. thay's just my opinion, sorry)

Be a man, not a corporate tool. Regain your Humanity.

"Are you part of the solution or part of the problem?"

I never should have accepted anything as a solution & intend to backtrack ,then recind or amend that mistake.

• andy7734
    andy7734 Member Posts: 36 New User
    Options

Any one out there following this thread, if you share my opinion of Acer ethics & customer support & also can document your reasons that formed this opinion, jump into this discussion. Being able to show documentation is extremly important.

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

The only apps i can find, are for WiFi, not for ethernet:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=static+ip&c=apps&docType=1&sp=CAFiCwoJc3RhdGljIGlwegIYAIoBAggB

or asks for rooted device and your is stock (can't talk about rooting a device in this board).

I'm not an Acer employee.