No safe mode in easyStore H340?

Options
Benjamin123
Benjamin123 Member Posts: 8 New User

Hi, today I am having technical problems on getting on to Safe mode on the Acer easyStore H340 server. The reason I need to get on to safe mode is to enable the Administrator account which it was already disabled. My server is a Windows Home Server v1 (32-bit).

I have been pressing the F8 key recently and it doesn't work - so it just continues with the process on starting the computer.

Thanks!

Answers

• sathya0403
    Options
    Hi,

As you said its a Windows Home server, have you tried Delete instead of F8, you should get to BIOS & under BIOS you may need to enable Advanced start up to get to use F8 to safe Mode,.
  • Benjamin123
    Options

You mean the Del or Delete button on the keyboard? Just to let you know that I cannot get in to any account on the Server. That's why I need to get in to Safe mode!

• sathya0403
    Options
    Yes the Del Key, to get to BIOS to Enable Advanced Boot menu to access Safe Mode,. Cheers
  • Benjamin123
    Options

I think it wont work for this kind of server, but I don't know! I have tried everything, but what shall I do? Smiley Sad

• Benjamin123
    Options

Just to let you know that I have this normal screen, but it not letting me to go to the BIOS by pressing F2!

• sathya0403
    Options
    Well if you believe its not working, may ne you could reinstall OS if you have the discs,.
  • Benjamin123
    Options

But, I only have the 3 disks which comes with it. I don't have the one with the OS installation (for i.e Windows Home Server Install or something) By the way, my server doesn't have a disk door opener - unless I can buy a USB disk door opener.