I need to find a replacement base/stand assembly for my T272HL

dcpowell
dcpowell Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

I have a T272HL monitor that we mounted on a monitor arm stand. Now I want to go back to the original base/stand that came with it, but cannot find the one we took off the monitor.

I called Capital Data, but havn't gotten anywhere there. I was wondering if anyone on this forum who owned this model has a base/stand assembly that they are not using or if someone knows how I can purchase a replacement.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,328 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

The "ASSEMBLY STAND & BASE BLACK"   part number is 33.LWZM1.001

You may contact Acer store to purchase the replacement part, please call the number in the weblink Acer Store

If your monitor is in warranty, and was purchased from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician at : Acer live chat

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

Click the Kudos  to say “Thanks” for helping!

Answers

• Hi,

You May call Acer & could probably purchase one,. Cheers
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,328 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

The "ASSEMBLY STAND & BASE BLACK"   part number is 33.LWZM1.001

You may contact Acer store to purchase the replacement part, please call the number in the weblink Acer Store

If your monitor is in warranty, and was purchased from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician at : Acer live chat

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

Click the Kudos  to say “Thanks” for helping!