JOIN OUR RANKS
Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear.
laptop: ACER ASPIRE E1-470G
Os: Windows 8.1 Single Language
My Laptop turns off when its 30% Battery, 10% was set on critical battery level as default so I was excepting to reached that level before my laptos turns off, but I regularly do connect my ac adapter about 40% just now I forgot to connect it. before it turns off I notice it was 30%.
Any solution for this thank you!
FAQ & Answers
shut down, remove power and battery, hold power button for 15 seconds, plug in power and start, plug in battery and charge.
To re-calibrate your laptop's battery, you can follow the steps below:
Important: Re-calibrating your battery may take several hours depending upon your system configuration as well as the age and life of your battery.
1. Turn your laptop Off. Then plug in your AC adapter.
2. Let the battery fully charge, until the battery LED turns Off.
3. Now, turn On the laptop and then press F8 key repeatedly when the first logo screen comes up.
4. In the "Windows Advanced Startup" menu, go to "Safe Mode" and then press the "ENTER" key.
5. Unplug the unit and let the computer run on battery until it shuts down.
The following links can be useful:
any of the solutions works? thanks