Aspire S7-392 System Slow Down

Sharma2010
Sharma2010 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi,

I have Aspire S7-392 six months ago and it was working well, but recently I observed a new problem. From 3 to 4 weeks I am seeing this change actually. The system gets totally slowed down when I connect to the charger, when its on full charge it runs like a beast but when as soon as I connect to the charger it gets slowed down very badly and if I charge and re start or switch on my system it takes almost 1 min to load all, but on other hand if I do not charge its very fast and loads fast and al programs i run also runs fast.

Have anyone faced this kind of wierd problem or facing such case? 

What could be the possible solution for this?

Answers

• MikeJanssen
    MikeJanssen Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello Sharma

These sorts of problem are in many situatiosn casued by malware or software that is using to much systemr esources. Have you tried to run a malware scan and determine if you're infected? Perhaps try some steps from this guide; Windows 7 is running slower then usual

If that does then help then make sure using task manager that no heavy programs are eating up your system resources. I had some problems recently with Google Drive

Let me know If i can be of more help to you.

• Sharma2010

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I will try as you said. But even if there is antivirus system should be slow even I do not connect the battery charger, why only slows down when I connect the battery charger. I feel there is a problem in the charger. 

• alkimia13
    alkimia13 Member Posts: 5 New User

any solution to this problem?

• Sharma2010

Changed the battery settings to high performance and its better. I do not say best but better than before. 

• popokatepetl
    popokatepetl Member Posts: 1 New User

I have the same problem with my V3. Is impossibly to do anything "heavyer" like wach video or surff.