Tablet Acer Iconia A3-A10 WiFi Problem

violinde
violinde Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

I bought tablet Acer Iconia A3-A10 and I have the following problem: when the tablet is connected to a wifi network, it loads only google.com, all other Web Sites don't load and all Apps which use internet aren't working. I have reseted the router many times, I have reseted the tablet to factory state several times. Sometimes loads the Internet for 2-5 minitues and than it stops, but google.com loads always. We have at home 3 Laptops and 2 Smartphones and the WiFi connection works perfectly. Where can be the problem ?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder

hi...

You may need to perform a hardware reset, Insert a paperclip into the hardware reset pin hole and press for four seconds to reset the tablet,  The hardware reset pin hole is located between the HDMI Micro connector and Stereo speakers

• violinde
    violinde Member Posts: 2 New User

It doesn't work. Where can be the problem?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

If I were a betting man I'd bet the network isn't getting loaded and that google.com isn't actually loading. Instead you are seeing a cached version of the website. Can you receive email? Does the Google Play Store open? Do you see any warnings or messages when you first boot up? Try 'forgetting' the network, then look at wireless networks. Is yours shown high on the list? Try logging back in with close attention to the proper password...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.