ACER Aspire 5542G

share Member Posts: 2 New User

I have a problem with the laptop when it is removed from the charger, and keep the battery can not start (turn on all the lights and hear the work of the cpu cooler but does not give the picture) so I have to turn it off a few times to return the charger and then somehow fallen .Signsi it happens to me only when I take the charger, a couple of days i did not take the charger and is normally burned without problema. Does anyone know what's the problems? thank you

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

hi...

Please perform a power reset. To perform a power reset:

Unplug the AC adapter from your notebook. Turn the notebook over to remove the battery.

Turn the notebook back over and open it. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds, then release the power button.

Turn the notebook back over and slide the battery back into place. Slide the lock tab back into the lock position.

Turn over the notebook one last time and plug in your AC adapter.Turn on your notebook.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

hi...

Please perform a power reset. To perform a power reset:

Unplug the AC adapter from your notebook. Turn the notebook over to remove the battery.

Turn the notebook back over and open it. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds, then release the power button.

Turn the notebook back over and slide the battery back into place. Slide the lock tab back into the lock position.

Turn over the notebook one last time and plug in your AC adapter.Turn on your notebook.

share Member Posts: 2 New User

hey man thanks, Looks like this solved the problem, now fallen without problema.I with charger and without. Thanks again 

Spoiler
    Smiley Wink
This discussion has been closed.