W4 - 1.15 drivers - BT mouse + WIFI now works - YAY!

Options
robw3
robw3 Member Posts: 40 Troubleshooter

Limited testing so far but just installed the new 1.15 drivers (dated 08/12/14) and I can finally use BT mouse while connected to WIFI.  Previously mouse lag made it nearly impossible to use, but with the new drivers, while it's not quite perfect, it's more than usable.

Answers

• Plastixx
    Plastixx Member Posts: 66 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

There are no new drivers, it's only a BIOS update. I checked all the drivers and they are the same as the 1.13 package.

• robw3
    Options

Fair enough, but it was under the driver section of updates which is why I called it that.  Whatever changed has solved my BT/WIFI issue.

When did 1.13 come out?  I've been keeping a periodic eye on updates hoping something was going to come out and fix this issue and I hadn't seen anything until these were mentioned in the freeze thread today.

• robw3
    Options

robw3 wrote:
    When did 1.13 come out?  I've been keeping a periodic eye on updates hoping something was going to come out and fix this issue and I hadn't seen anything until these were mentioned in the freeze thread today.

Hmmm .... I guess I was only looking at the drivers not the BIOS which has a 1.13 package.  I did notice when I installed the 1.15 "driver" package it updated me to 1.13, then 1.15, so not sure exactly what solved my BT mouse issues, but happy they are fixed now.

This discussion has been closed.