Where to get replacement screws for my Aspire M3-581t?

Options
Cameron2122
Cameron2122 Member Posts: 2 New User

I am looking for some help regarding some screws that I need for my Aspire M3-581t. The screws that I need are the ones that attach the rear LCD case to the main body of the laptop. The screws that go through the hinge and attach to the rear LCD case. I have looked through the manual and it seems that all the screws are listed except for the ones I need. I've attached a picture that I hope will give you an idea of which ones I am looking for, not the ones with a red circle around them, this is just the best photo I could find online. 

Hinge Screws.png

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,095 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello Cameron2122,

See page 114 of pdf document. 5 screws M2.5x5

France
  • Cameron2122
    Cameron2122 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thanks for the reply but I don't think those are the correct ones. I had a quick google and they don't look like the ones that I have (I have two but I'm missing the other two). I've attached the picture with the screw. Do you have any idea what kind of screw this is? Also you said I should have 5 of those screws but I only require 4 to attach the hinges on, they are the screws to the left of the red circle at the bottom. Thanks for your help. 

Screw.jpg

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,095 Trailblazer
    Options

Sorry, but we don't see immediatly the picture. It must be accepted by a moderator.

Now, I see your first picture.

See page 130: 4 screws M2x2.5.

Yes, I know that but in french technic!!

I found the part number:

86.W750U.003 - SCREW.M2*2.5LK3.7.W-NI

France
This discussion has been closed.