Difference between the SW5-011 64GB models

Options
robinm
robinm Member Posts: 3 New User

Does anybody know what the difference between the Acer Switch 10 model SW5-011-11JE (NT.L47AA.004) and 10 SW5-011-13GQ (NT.L47AA.003) is? Both have 64GB drives and seem even, according to Acer's own comparision, to be absolutely identical.

I see that there is another 1280x800 resolution model and the rumor of a 1920x1200 FHD coming soon, but the two models above have the same display, storage, CPU, memory amount, etc. etc. ...this is pretty confusing, or what did I miss? 

Answers

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

robinm,

You are correct, the two models are identical according to the hardware as I find no difference either. The part number can differ depending on the retailers selling it, whats in the box, or other variables. But as far as these two go there is no difference in hardware.

• robinm
    robinm Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Thanks! ..I pulled the trigger and got the JE model, which works great so far -very, very happy with it (and I tested several more expensive tablet before).

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

I am glad to hear you are please with your purchase and hope you enjoy it. Thank you for your support Smiley Happy

This discussion has been closed.