Why ACER DO NOT Support Driver Windows 7 32 Bit for Acer E1-470G

Options
Herianto
Herianto Member Posts: 2 New User

I ask why ACER DO NOT Support Driver Windows 7 32 Bit for Acer E1-470G , because I just buy New Notebook at 10 July 2014 with type E1-470G without OS and I use Windows 7 Pro 32 bit for my OS.

it's make me shock that acer does not provide/ support driver for Windows 7 32bit.

Please Support that product and new product with Driver Windows 7 32 Bit / 64 bit, I need that Urgent.

Please Let user/ customer to choose OS that he/she want. (I suggest)

Thanks,

Herianto

Answers

• silizium
    silizium Member Posts: 239 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

For most if not all components are existing drivers on manufacturer sites or in the depths of the web. There is really no need for original Acer drivers. Acer drivers are mostly identically manufacturer drivers whitout any modification. So, if you want to install Windows 7 do it. Search for drivers in the web.

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,117 Trailblazer
    Options

Microsoft drivers(generic) will be sufficient.

• Herianto
    Herianto Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

that I do not have enough references to find manufacturer drivers and wasting much times to search driver in web .

If that your answers , Next Time I WILL NOT BUY this product forever and suggest any of my friends , relatives and my company to find another brands.

thanks you.

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,117 Trailblazer
    Options

Microsoft drivers will be installed when you install the Operating system.

• silizium
    silizium Member Posts: 239 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

My answer is not the answer of Acer due the fact I'm not an employee of Acer. So, it's more a good suggestion. Searching for drivers, that means more recent drivers, is a common task as older your device is getting.

This discussion has been closed.