Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

My tab inconia a 100 only show acer logo

Iam try reset de tab and only see android whit redexclamation  symbol

Best Answer

• Joshua188Joshua188 Posts: 523
    Accepted Answer

This could be an issue with the Android Operating system. You may want to look into manual reset on the Tablet using the Volume button, power button and the screen rotation lock. If this fails the issue may be with the hardware and if the unit is in warranty I would recommend calling into the support for help on this issue. Hope all goes well with the reload. Please feel free to ask if you need help with the steps of the manual reload.

FAQ & Answers

• Joshua188Joshua188 Posts: 523Member
    Accepted Answer

This could be an issue with the Android Operating system. You may want to look into manual reset on the Tablet using the Volume button, power button and the screen rotation lock. If this fails the issue may be with the hardware and if the unit is in warranty I would recommend calling into the support for help on this issue. Hope all goes well with the reload. Please feel free to ask if you need help with the steps of the manual reload.

• gwendarrgwendarr Posts: 1Member

My acer is no longer under warrenty and I was trying to update and in the process I got some weird message and the robot.  Tried rebooting with volume button and on and off switch  and still nothing.  Anyone have any other suggestions?

• JoanaJoana Posts: 1,291ACE Pioneer

qual o modelo do seu computador? e onde você está localizada?

Se a minha resposta ajudou, marque como resolvido! Obrigada 
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online166

Acer-Micha
Acer-Micha
BrianVo
BrianVo
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
DanielFriedrich
DanielFriedrich
diuliusjr
diuliusjr
hxcwhitenoise
hxcwhitenoise
laurent_14
laurent_14
MaClane
MaClane
MarkkuS
MarkkuS
Olarewaju160
Olarewaju160
oocoitado
oocoitado
perreteschicos
perreteschicos
smartinez281
smartinez281
TheMaddHatter28
TheMaddHatter28
+152 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.