RAGE MODE= ON

Options
Ragingmadman
Ragingmadman Member Posts: 2 New User

Here's the thing, im in rage, u better help me out beacuse i am in deep deep deep anger right now.

My problem is that i have a  Acer Aspire E1-572G, i bought it one month ago, i need some help

my windows got shut down cuz my bro done a system restore and it turned off while it was doing that, Now im tryin to activate safe mode Shift +f8, f8, Fn +f8, nothing works,

the error i get is Blue screen of death which driving me crazy with an error inaccessible boot device and keep restarting, i dont have the CD, i dont have a USB DVD OR on Windows 8 because u acer cheap dude cant afford to put a Recory CD in the  laptop where i bought it the first time, Help me cuz i am in rage, i have some important paper work i need to get this done.

[inappropriate content removed]

Answers

• Inspiration101
    Inspiration101 Member Posts: 185 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

Hi Ragingmadman,

Sounds like a combination of events has resulted in a mashed up hard drive. 

Firstly the acer recovery management software prompts the user to make a backup when it is first used.  Most users ignore this and tick in the box not to be reminded again which of course is a huge error of judgement.

Secondly, the fact the restore was interrupted by the user mid-way through does kinda leave the onus on your bro.

What I would try is go to the shop I got it from (with a 16gb flashstick) and ask if they will let me use one of their display units (same model)to make a recovery stick...........take that home, boot to it.......could work ? ? ?

Failing that, if you specifically want your original OS back then you will need to phone (and pay) Acer to send you some recovery discs.

Best of luck in getting it sorted, awful position to be in for sure !

• Ragingmadman
    Ragingmadman Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thats what I will do. I have a win8 bit 64 at home. And a 400 gb usb. Can u tell me how to format it? When I press 12 it gives me 3 options and stuff and I dont know what I should pick. As well if I got win8 recovery cd how can it work? Or if I got it on a usb. Please I need help -_-
This discussion has been closed.