Bios AOD255E-13412 problems. Black screen of death.

Options
eubelug_2k
eubelug_2k Member Posts: 3 New User

Hello!

I have 2 years with AAO Netbook D255E-13412, S/N:***, SNID: ***, of which the last 6 months I could not use it because you will burn the HDD. : smileysad: Buy one of similar characteristics (which was several capacity (250 to 320) Gb), install it, the computer began to boot but was restarted, started being 25 min. until now on but gives no video, the LED on the front detect charged, the lamp and the monitor remains black. The associated electronic device (Bios), in my case, is ENE KB926QF E0.

On the internet you get information, something happens to the AAO 110/150 models, but is not functional for this model, at least to my not work for me: Smiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated. I've seen all the videos on the subject, wrote for service of Acer (not even respond to me) and I'm still looking for information, if you know of anything I can help me I would appreciate you sharing with me.

Greetings!

[edited for privacy]

Answers

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

If I am understanding your correctly, you purchased a new HDD to replace the old one. If you replaced the HDD you would have to format the new HDD and then use recovery media to reinstall the operating system. It sounds like you are  getting a black screen because you have not installed the operating system. I would recommend contact service in your region and purchase recovery media for your system.

• eubelug_2k
    eubelug_2k Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Thanks for reading my comments. You may be raised is not very explicit, and it is true I did not write to try reinstalling the OS. But the team is not allowed, You Can not Enter In Bios, does not raise the Video. I reiterate my thanks for your comments but sorry to say that is not valid. Greetings!

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

If you are unable to get into the BIOS or there is not video, then I would suggest contacting technical support as there is more of an issue with other hardware.

• ajay_1988
    ajay_1988 Member Posts: 77 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi there,
    I figure out that you have a issue in which you can not see anything on your screen as you switch on your laptop. if yes then
    there are two possibilities
    1). U have a bad bios IC which needs to be replaced
    2). Your Video card is failing so you are facing this issue.

I would recommend you to take your laptop to Acer Service center so that the technician may have through look at your system and tell you the exact issue.

But the possibilities are either bad video card or a bad bios.
This discussion has been closed.