Aspire E1 571 restart automatically ?

Options
arif1
arif1 Member Posts: 2 New User

I have bought new acer aspire e571 a weak ago. it restarts automatically ,sometime after 1/2hours ,sometime after 2 , 3 hours and sometime .I can't pridict why this is happening.anti virus is installed . window registries cleaned .....can anyone help me 

Best Answer

• arif1
    Answer ✓
    Options

thank you for your reply. The problem is solved now. actually the anti virus(Avira) was causing the problem. after shutdown I view the event viewer,and dignose the problem it shows me that 2 or 3 drivers of avira was not properly loading,I uninstall the antivirus and now its working finely.. thank you

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

hi,

I suggest you to check the issue by performing a power reset.

1. Unplug the AC adapter from your notebook.
    2. Turn the notebook over to remove the battery. Turn the notebook back over and open it.
    3. Hold down the power button for 30 seconds, then release the power button.
    4. Turn the notebook back over and slide the battery back into place.
    5. Slide the lock tab back into the lock position.
    6. Turn over the notebook one last time and plug in your AC adapter.
    7. Turn on your notebook.
  • arif1
    Answer ✓
    Options

thank you for your reply. The problem is solved now. actually the anti virus(Avira) was causing the problem. after shutdown I view the event viewer,and dignose the problem it shows me that 2 or 3 drivers of avira was not properly loading,I uninstall the antivirus and now its working finely.. thank you

This discussion has been closed.