Acer S7-391-6822 Plugged in, Not charging. Orange light blinking / flashing

Options
2»

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Options

more123 wrote:

system recovery did not resolve the problem. Do you guys have any other ideas?

I know we have one of your units setup to come into our repair facility. Is this being done? I believe this might be the best way to determine what the issue is and hopefully provide a solution/fix for anyone else experiencing this issue.

• more123
    more123 Member Posts: 13 New User
    Options

Hi,

I have sent a unit to your facility already. I hope they will be able to find a quick fix (hopefully a software fix). 

• Cory-Acer
    Options

more123 wrote:

Hi,

I have sent a unit to your facility already. I hope they will be able to find a quick fix (hopefully a software fix). 

Great, could you send me a tracking number and possible a case number via private message? I'll do what I can to get this reviewed as fast as possible.

• Cory-Acer
    Options

We received one of the units discussed in our repair facility. The diagnosis was a battery failure, and it was replaced. Once replaced the computer was able to charge and function normally. Our engineer's reviewed to ensure there wasn't another issue affecting the battery performace. They confirmed that there is not, the battery just needed to be replaced.

I would suggest contacting your warranty support team if you're having this issue so it can be addressed.