Acer e1 510 linux model boot problem

2»

Answers

• synet
    synet Member Posts: 1 New User

May i request that BIOS file too pls Smiley Happy ?

• baidrk
    baidrk Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

PPL aleast give me KUDOS once work is done and send me private message for BIOS

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads or content and is not responsible for them. Acquiring files through such links, using directions found there, or using files acquired through messaging another member is at the user’s own risk.

• opec
    opec Member Posts: 2 New User

In reply to that message from the Acer mod, i wanna thank wali for sending me that BIOS file so i could sucessfully install Windows 7 64. If that notebook wouldn´t have been a good deal for the price i would have sent it back because crippeling the BIOS and disalowing the User to install the OS he wants is just not the right way! It is ok if there is no driver support for special OS but crippeling the BIOS that it makes it impossible is just awful!

The next time we´ll buy notebook computers for our customers we better consider buying some other brand than acer.

Regards

opec

This discussion has been closed.