Acer Aspire v3-772g screen flickering (like bad refresh rate)

Options
ID_IcEmAn
ID_IcEmAn Member Posts: 18 New User

Hello.

I have purchased brand new Acer Aspire v3-772g aprox. 2 weeks ago. At the begining I didn't notice anything strange, but after I have installed Adobe Photoshop I noticed strange flickering in the background which is gray. After that I have installed win 8 app PC Monitor, which also has grey background and flickering is also present there. I didn't mind though, because I thought it is software problem. But after I have visited web-page http://d3go.telemach.si/ I have noticed very strong flickering in the lower part of the screen (where color is chaning from light grey to dark grey). I asked my friends if these problems occourred on their systems as well, but the answers were negative (3 asus systems with windows 8.1, same as mine).

So I came to a conclusion, that it could be hardware issue, but I am not completely sure. Did anyone of you noticed anything similar with your systems? It is really annoying and I can't afford to put my computer to repair, because my salary depends on it (I bought this computer on the same day that my old Asus stopped working). Slovenian support is also not answering my email, so I don't know what to do.

Answers

• langtree1953
    langtree1953 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

My screen shows color vertical color bars if not set inright angle

This discussion has been closed.