Synchronisation

Options
DGillet1956
DGillet1956 Member Posts: 2 New User

Bonjour et bonne année à toutes et à tous

Depuis le dernière mise à jour du systéme de ma tablette A510 (Version Android : 4.1.2, version du noyau : 3.1.10+, version de l'image : Acer_AV051_A510_RV11RC02_EMEA_CUS1, Numéroi du build :Acer_AV051_A510_1.035.00_EMEA_CUS1, référence de l'image : FM.S1LA0.04J) je ne peux plus synchroniser Outlook avec le calendrier de ma tablette. Lorsque je branche le cordon USB, il ne se passe rien, la tablette n'est pas reconnu par mon ordi. J'ai bien activé le débogage. Merci pour votre aide.

Answers

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello DGillet1956

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums.  Although we are a global community serving many different countries, we ask that you post your messages in English.

Not only will this provide a more consistent experience for our members so all can benefit, but it will also allow our members to provide a quicker, more accurate response to your issue.

Thank you in advance for helping to make our community a productive experience for everyone.

• DGillet1956
    DGillet1956 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hello and happy new year to all and to all

Since the last update of the system of my Tablet A510 (Android Version: 4.1.2 kernel version: 3.1.10+, version of the image: Acer_AV051_A510_RV11RC02_EMEA_CUS1, MB the build: Acer_AV051_A510_1.035.00_EMEA_CUS1, image reference: FM.)S1LA0.04J) I can no longer synchronize Outlook with the calendar of my tablet. When I plug the USB cord nothing happens, the Tablet is not recognized by my computer. Well, I have enabled debugging. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.