Acer Aspire H340

Options
Elles
Elles Member Posts: 2 New User
Question about the Acer Aspire H340: - The power button lights up. - The network indicator lights. - During start burning a number of seconds the hard disk driver status indicator, then it goes out. - The system status indicator is not lit. - The hard disk drive access indicators are not lit. There is no access possible to the Aspire even by "Remote Desktop Connection". What is the problem and how do I fix it? Vraag over de H340 Aspire van Acer: - De powerbutton brandt. - De netwerk indicator brandt. - Tijdens het opstarten brandt een aantal seconden de hard disk driver status indicator, daarna gaat deze uit. - De systeem status indicator brandt niet. - De hard disk drive access indicatoren branden niet. Er is geen toegang mogelijk tot de Aspire ook niet door "verbinding met extern bureaublad". Wat is het probleem en hoe los ik het op?

Answers

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello Elles

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums.
    The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we have asked that users post in English only, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

• Elles
    Elles Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    OK, OK, that's why I posted in both languages, to get more response...I will post in English only now Smiley Wink Can you response on my question about the Acer Aspire H340?
This discussion has been closed.