Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

need to take sd card in and out before the iconia a1 810 recognizes the card

I have a issue with my verbatim microsd 32g class10.

After i turned the tablet on the sd card isnt recognized.

I need to take it out and put in again, and then the tablet recognizes the sc card.

It is formatted fat32.

i have tested with a 16g (dont know class) and there isnt any problem at all, the sd cards is recognized after the tablet is turned on.

anyone having same issues or a good idea for me to try?

kind regards Torben5247

Best Answer

• roadwarrior796roadwarrior796 Posts: 273Member
    Accepted Answer

Tablets often have issues with different makes of SD card, most reliable I have found are San Disk and Kingston. Suggest you load the card in to your computer, save anything on it, just in case,and through "My Computer", check the card for errors, fix any found and try it again.

Answers

Accepted Answer

Tablets often have issues with different makes of SD card, most reliable I have found are San Disk and Kingston. Suggest you load the card in to your computer, save anything on it, just in case,and through "My Computer", check the card for errors, fix any found and try it again.

• torben5247torben5247 Posts: 2Member

I have bought a sandisk 32g class 4. and it works perfectly, so there are some issues with sd card as you said.

Good news, glad you got to the bottom of it :-)

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online262

Acer-Blayn
Acer-Blayn
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
Acer-MarkS
Acer-MarkS
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
Jimc0
Jimc0
slipcollide
slipcollide
soerenrousku
soerenrousku
unhappy_customer
unhappy_customer
vorob
vorob
+253 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Predator Gaming

Unleash the beast within. The Orion 9000 is built for legendary power with Ice Tunnel 2.0 cooling tech and room for up to five 120 mm fans on the front panel.