• Seba
    Seba Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
  • Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello everyone,

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads and is not responsible for them.

We also cannot attest to the safety of third party websites.

Acquiring files through such links is at the user’s own risk.

• Seba
    Seba Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options

Then please request the drivers from the manufacturer itself and post them on the suport site. Please do this for the Ntrig drivers and for the Broadcom drivers for the Wifi card.

On the support page there is an old version of the Wifi card for this laptop that has some serious problems and I could only find a driver that works on the 3rt party site. I would really like to have the official 7.x (september 2015) drivers version from Broadcom.

• rufaz
    rufaz Member Posts: 28 Troubleshooter
    Options

THANK YOU!

since i am afraid that your link will die again, i have uploaded this very same file to my own google drive. i believe the google drive link wont die easily.

this is the link; https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzFxbfly24ZFajNrUEtxd1dVS2M/view?usp=sharing

if any other user needs the driver and my link or seba's link is dead, just shout out for me, i will receive your email when you reply to me.