Aspire V5-552G-8409 freeze

Crows0
Crows0 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello everyone!

My laptop freeze when i m connected to the internet(wi-fi, ethernet), i can't do anything, the screen freeze, mouse, ctr+alt+del doesn't work, i have a acer aspire v5-552G-8409 with windows 8 but when i'm not connected the freeze doesn't occur.

Can you help me please?

PS: i've updated all the drivers from Acer.com corresponding for my laptop but that don't change anything.

Answers

• HK53T
    HK53T Member Posts: 767 Die Hard WiFi Icon

have you try to reload the system back to factory? maybe some malware or virus or something mess it up?

• Dirky
    Dirky Member Posts: 1 New User

Help, mine does the same thing. I've tried numerous things, but it still freezes. The most was 8 times in 4 hours.

Very aggravating.

• MapleOne
    MapleOne Member Posts: 1 New User

i've been having the same problems, right out of the box. Staples replaced it. New one was running fine for about 3 months, same problem happening again!

• Crows0
    Crows0 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi everyone! sorry for the late feedback, but i think i found a solution: I just disabled my ethernet device in device manager, since i haven't encountered any problems, no more freeze.

The only thing is now i have only the Wi-fi to connect on the internet, but i just get used to it.

• aeonaaron
    aeonaaron Member Posts: 1 New User

Just wondering if anyone can verifty if diabling the ethernet device works for this issue. I too, am suffering from a locked up laptop, mostly when im downloading or installing something. Its like everytime i ask the hard disk drive to do a little work, it fails on me and locks up completely.

This discussion has been closed.