Refurbished pcs

Options
andy0516
andy0516 Member Posts: 1 New User

I am writing about my sons reburbished ACER Aspire M3400.

It came with an activated MS Office 2007 Home & Student.  I had to restore the PC for him, but I am unable to activate the Office for him again.

Can you help??

Answers

• freeza
    freeza Member Posts: 1,316 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Good day

Please contact the Microsoft Activation centre and they will assist you. You might have reached your number of activations, but microsoft will still be able to assist you.

Regards,

Freeza

• dkpeters02
    dkpeters02 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Just using my new Acer DA220HQL (so not certain if I identified the "product" correctly). Also purchase the wireless keyboard. When I insert new batteries - which i have checked have full charge, for only a moment do I get the green "on light" during the insertion process. But once in goes off and does not work. I have tried 3 sets of batteries. This suggest to me that the wireless keyboard is defective and needs to be returned and replace.

Please advise on what you recommend that I do re: a/ to get wireless keyboard operational. note after this message, was referred to your help section re: enabling wireles keyboards. Will try suggestions tonight and let you know if I still need assistance.
    Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.