keyboard doesn't work

Options
mohammad_tomcat
mohammad_tomcat Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello,

I have a v3-571 Aspire notebook. I accidentally remove a synaptic program (there were two programs by this name installed on my computer) and after rebooting the system the keyboard doesn't work! only Fn keys works. I'm sure my keyboard doesn't have the hardware problem because it works in Bios Setup for example. I attached an external keyboard to it but it doesn't work, either. In device manager under keyboard, there are two things with yellow mark (doesn't work properly icon): HID keyboard device. I tried many ways and couldn't fix it and funny thing is that when I want to restore my pc to it's factory condition it errors that a file is missing!!!

What should I do?

Answers

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Options

Hello!

Did you make a recovery drive/disks when you first had your laptop? If so, try reinstalling Windows from that. If you didn't make them, then contact Acer support for your region to obtain them. This should sort out your problem!

• mohammad_tomcat
    mohammad_tomcat Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

unfortunately I didn't make the recovery once I bought it and now I'm frustrated. It seems there isn't any other choice for me.

thank you kindly.

This discussion has been closed.