Thank you Acer

Options
kelvster
kelvster Member Posts: 1 New User
I've had my Acer Laptop for over 5 years now, it still works great and does pretty much everything I need. I use it for DJing and all my other IT stuff such as graphics, sound editing, video streaming and a bit of programming. At the end of a gig on Saturday night it took a dive from the top of a stand on a stage (around 8 feet high) onto a dance floor. I thought that was the end of the laptop. As it happens, after pushing the dvd drive back in and clipping the case back on it's fired up as normal....no scratches, the screen is still in one piece and even the harddrive hasn't died. I'm absoluteIy shocked, I thought it would be dead as a dead thing especially as it was running a few programs at the time. As my friends and familys "IT guy" I've always recommended Acer and I think this shows exactly why. Smiley Happy

Answers

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Options

Hi kelvster!

What a refreshing post! It's great to hear some positivity about Acer & their products. I was only saying a day or so back in another thread, that all we ever seem to hear are when things go wrong!

Glad your laptop is OK, and have a good Christmas!

This discussion has been closed.