Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

External mouse for Acer Iconia w510

Question:  Can you connect an external Mouse to the Iconia W510 Tablet and if so what is the best one to use.

FAQ & Answers

• kotobeckotobec Posts: 2Member

Sure,no problem.

You can connect a mouse to the USB. Either corded or wireless.

Many kinds will do, but some small ones intended for laptops will do fine.

Or buy a wireless trackpad or mouse-keyboard combo, many options.

• padgettpadgett Posts: 4,012ACE Pathfinder

BTW I have found the 510 can drive a keyboard, mouse, and flash drive from the USB but for anything else I use a powered hub.

• billseybillsey Posts: 6,729ACE Pathfinder

I have a bluetooth mouse for my W700, but most any USB will work as well.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ftharbaughftharbaugh Posts: 4Member

Logitech makes a slim bluetooth mouse that looks and works great with my w510, (Logitech Ultra-Slim Touch, t631)

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online122

Acer-Carsten
Acer-Carsten
Acer-Laura
Acer-Laura
B4ttleSky
B4ttleSky
BRJPADERN
BRJPADERN
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Cyriix
Cyriix
Deathblade
Deathblade
filip123
filip123
Howard69
Howard69
+113 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a destacated member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1044

Total Points:2652

Total Accepted Answers: 129

andylb Valued Contributor
Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.