Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME???

I have been having issues, to say the least, with acer. My chromebook just stopped turning on one day. The short of it is, after about 6 UNBEARABLE encounters with tech support, they told me to send them my laptop for repair. As was the case the ENTIRE time i dealy with the live support, they screwed up. They put my warranty info in wrong and now i can't contact anyone from acer. Not only did they say my warranty expired 2 MONTHS before it actually did, but now my warranty IS expired because i have NO way to contact acer for my case number!! I have spent DAYS looking for ANYTHING that could help me get in contact with someone only to find nothing. I am so deeply disappointed in this company, it's noy even funny. If i even get this laptop fixed..it'll be the last time they receive my business, PERIOD. That being said, does ANYONE know of a contact email and or number that i can reach customer support at to try and fix this issue?

Lou

FAQ & Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online211

Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
BuzzGUN
BuzzGUN
dmw_4814
dmw_4814
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
Eozen355
Eozen355
JackE
JackE
k4waii
k4waii
Kno63
Kno63
matheuslimakk
matheuslimakk
PGyousef
PGyousef
RafhaelJohann
RafhaelJohann
R_M
R_M
SHOURYA143
SHOURYA143
SurgeFX
SurgeFX
Tsukina22
Tsukina22
+196 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.