2 dead Acer 100's

Options
disgusted2
disgusted2 Member Posts: 2 New User

I purchased 2 (two) Acer 100's (one brand new and one refurbished).  My brand new one lasted 13 months and all I have is a blank screen.  I have tried doing a reset and nothing.  Totally disgusted that something could cost $250 and only last 13 months.  I did not purchased warranty as something like this should last a heck of a lot longer than 13 months.  The refurbished one lasted 10 months.  I did purchase a warrantly on that one and was told it cannot be repaired as these are no longer being made (GOOD THING), so parts cannot be replaced.  I will never, ever purchase an Acer product again.  If there is a problem with these tablets, then there should be a recall.  I will purchase Apple products in the future!  They make sure their products last a whole lot longer.  Totally disgusted.  I can't believe this company gets away with this!

Best Answer

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that you've having issues with your A100s. If you could send me the Serial Number of the unit you're still having trouble with I'd be glad to see what we can do.

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that you've having issues with your A100s. If you could send me the Serial Number of the unit you're still having trouble with I'd be glad to see what we can do.

• disgusted2
    disgusted2 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

SN: ***

SNID: ***

I don't believe it's the battery as the blue light does light, but that is all.  Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

[edited for privacy - please use the Private Message system]

This discussion has been closed.