With W510 tablet, how can we simulate a right mouse click to "copy" the text?

Options
onederer
onederer Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Have you succeeded in highlighting a text in the tablet, but having to use the application's "menu" to "copy" the text, and then to "paste" it? I found it not to be easy with a tablet, and also messy. Have you succeeded in highlighting a text, and then simulate the press of a right mouse button, and NOT using the menu function to "copy" and "paste" your desired text? If you've done that, then I'd like to hear from you! Kindly tell me how you did it. In case that I don't come here very soon, could U please forward a copy of your answer to:[edited for privacy]Thanks!

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sure, it's easy! Simply hold the touch for a few seconds until you see a box surround yor finger. when you release the touch it will give you the right click context menu.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sure, it's easy! Simply hold the touch for a few seconds until you see a box surround yor finger. when you release the touch it will give you the right click context menu.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • onederer
    onederer Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options

Thanks for your reply! It sure is easy when one knows about it, but not so easy for a neophite, learning how to get around a tablet's limitations. I tried to Google for it, and got nowhere. You made my day!

This discussion has been closed.