S7 Second Battery

Options
ashaq017
ashaq017 Member Posts: 1 New User

I think anyone who has the Aspire S7 has battery problems. The good thing is that they have second batteries for both the 191 and the 391, but the bad thing is that the 391 one is very ugly. I have a 391, and I am wondering if the very beautiful 191 one would fit mine. I know it probably won't, but I want a sure answer. I know it doesn't provide as much power, but I would still rather have it.

Thanks!

Answers

• danlat1415
    danlat1415 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Options

No it won't, it's a different size unfortunately.

191 is the 11" model and 391 the 13.3" model, so the battery will be physically smaller.

• eden188
    eden188 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have just received my extended battery (bought from US on eBay), it's actually not bad to my eyes at all. The extended battery adds a tilt to the back of my 391 and provides a much better typing position and you do not feel the sharp edge as much from the palm rest.

The only bit I'm not so keen on is the way to extend the battery charges your laptop, you have to actually pull out a connector from the extended battery into the laptop's AC port, although it's very sturdy, but I can't imagine if this was knocked or dropped while it is connected.

Overall, really impressed and having as much as 8-9 hours using the extended battery.

This discussion has been closed.