No RCD available for the entered Serial Number.

Options
osandakj
osandakj Member Posts: 63 Troubleshooter

Hello,

I Have Aspire 5745G Notebook with windows 7 home premium preinstalled. But my eRecovery app is not working inside windows or outside as well. So um wishing to orded recovery discs, but i couldn't. Because each time i submit my snid or serial, it gives me the following error; "No RCD available for the entered Serial Number."

Can i still able to order RCDs in alternative way?

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

hi...

The other option is to contact Acer store number and place the order.

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may purchase the recovery disc from Acer store : Acer live chat

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

hi...

The other option is to contact Acer store number and place the order.

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may purchase the recovery disc from Acer store : Acer live chat

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

• osandakj
    Options

Hello,

thanks for the immediate response. But my country is not listed at county selection page, so what to do? I usually selecting USA for driver purposes. and my serial or snid keeps saying invalid in almost all pages. it only works in drivers section. so i'm unable to contact support Smiley Sad

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Options
    Hello!

Try contacting Acer suport via phone and talk to a human. They still may be able to help!
  • osandakj
    Options

finlux wrote:
    Hello!

Try contacting Acer suport via phone and talk to a human. They still may be able to help!

Hello,

Oky, I'll contact acer via voice support Smiley Happy

Anyway, Thank you very much for the info.

This discussion has been closed.