Acer Aspire 5750 series Model No. P5WE0

Options
survecomp
survecomp Member Posts: 1 New User

Hard Disk Crashed, replaced by new one, No recovery CD created, How do I load original Software that came with the notebook....it is WIN7 Home Premium for Acer Group

Can anyone help in resolving issue ?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

hi...

The harddrive on the computer has a recovery partition that can be used to execute recovery or to create recovery disks.
    There is no option to prform recovery from  recovery partition since you have already deleted it.
    Also, since you have not created the recovery disc was not created earlier, the only option for you would be to purchase the recovery disc.
    It will install the Operating System, all the pre-installed Software and the drivers of your system.

The Restore CD costs approximately $19.95 (plus taxes) including shipping.
    If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may purchase the recovery disc from Acer store : Acer Store

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

• Domingosvicente
    Domingosvicente Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

boa tarde caros tecnicos eu preciso todos os controladores do pc acer 5750 modelo P5WE0,alguem roubou-me o pc e formatou o pc,há pssibilidades de me ajudarem por favor eu não quero perder esse pc.AJUDEM-ME.

This discussion has been closed.