PAGE_FUALT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA Error

Options
RocketNut
RocketNut Member Posts: 5 New User

I am getting this error after the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. How can I correct this error?

I have ASPIRE 7560-Sb416 laaptop.

Answers

• Alan-London
    Options

Page faults can be caused by both hardware and software issues.
    Memory failure is a good candidate so you may wish to check that.
    Have you installed software prior to the problem? If so, try uninstalling to see if that effects a cure. Or alternatively, revert to an earlier restore point if available.

• RocketNut
    Options

I have restore many time with no luck. Is there a good memery check app I could use?

• Alan-London
    Options

For a quick RAM check, click your start button and type in the box at the bottom:

mdsched

and hit <Enter>

Also check your event logs and see if there are any problems shown there.

• RocketNut
    Options

The test said I have both hardware and memory problems. I have been looking for a laptop repair service that I can afford.

Where do I find the logs you talk about.

• Alan-London
    Options

That is unfortunate and doesn't bode well!

You need to run the event viewer application.

You can either create a shortcut to:

%windir%\system32\eventvwr.msc /s

or alternatively:

Click start button and in 'search programs and files', begin to type 'event viewer'. 'Event Viewer' should appear at the top of the resulting list.

'Custom Views' > 'Administrative Events' will often show a synopsis of the more serious events where present.

'Windows Logs' should be viewed for the complete picture. Clicking an event in the upper window will produce more details in the lower.

Be aware that not all events may be captured.

You may need to be patient as some logs can take a while to open if particularly large.

• RocketNut
    Options

I am still getting this error, so I am wandering if I should reinstall Windows? I see there are  lot of reinstall disks that claim to restore my system files. I am woulding are worth the money or a scam.

RocketNut

• Alan-London
    Options

You may wish to consider reloading.

Check out this link:

http://community.acer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Reloading-your-Acer-computer/ta-p/45793

This discussion has been closed.