acer aspire r7-571

Options
zolono
zolono Member Posts: 6 New User

Hi guys.

Today bought this machine.

Periodically suddenly freezes all of its activities on 1-2 minutes: the screen does not respond to mouse or the touch.

I see -reason for this is that the cursor gets into off-screen, right or bottom side.

To the left or up sides there is no problem.

How to solve this problem please?

Thank you for participation

PS more exactly! -the problem occurs when the arrow comes to the right, or lower or upper corners and have to push the panel on the right side.

Extension of this panel and makes me hang problems

Answers

• alicepattinson
    alicepattinson Member Posts: 160 Troubleshooter
    Options

you report this to Acer? if it's brandnew you should go back to where you bought it and replace it with a new one. The best decision Smiley Happy

• zolono
    Options

i fighted one day with this trouble, didn't sleep half night and in the end of story suddently pushed button "restart computer" and all problems was fixed))

i didn't believed to my happiness now -it works like swiss watches!

• zolono
    Options

i can't use touch screen.

In mode "fingers touch the screen" it just does not work correctly.

What kind of fool invent this strange interface touch control screen?

• zolono
    Options

very poor sound in this acer aspire r7.

i bought portative acoustic "JBL charge" and after first was all good, i listened music from "acer aspire r7" notebook via "JBL Charge" bluetooth but second day JBL not pairing with notebook with inscription in the event log "the mutual authentication between the local bluetooth adapter and a device" and "Windows 8 cannot store Bluetooth authentication codes (link keys) on the local adapter" thank you.

what to do i already don't know -it's problem windows 8 as i understand, restore the system can help, but i already installed programs

about touch screen -it doesn't work and i don't put attention on it, work with bluetooth mouse

• Corrosive
    Corrosive Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

If you are having problems with the bluetooth headphones and not the bluetooth mouse... Maybe the headphones are at fault? Not trying to say the R7 is perfect, but just a thought. Maybe try to pair them with your phone or mp3 player to test them. About the screen, I don't know how to fix that. 

Also is english your native language? If not, your english is very good although you can pick up a hint of an accent, so if you dont mind me asking, where are you from? 

This discussion has been closed.