I find many issues with Acer Liquid Z3 I have recently bought.
1. No manual on the acer's site.
2. The driver for USB tethering while working on Win7 is not working on Windows XP.
3. A-GPS is not working. (I have tried it on two Z3 phones).
4. Z3 is not even existing on Acer's website. Prior to buying I wanted to find the specs on the acer's site and it's not listed as it's product.
5. Speaker out loudness is too low. How can I increase?
6. In addition it being not loud I get everytime a reminder after I plug in in-ear that the high volume can damage my years. Ok, I really got this point. How can I make it stop showing it to me please?