Acer Aspire 5750G Dolby Advanced sound Driver

FadyMichealFadyMicheal Member Posts: 1

I wanna To Download That Drive My Laptop Support Dolby Technology And The Attached Driver is RealTek Sound Driver . , What Can I Do  ?

FAQ & Answers

• HK53THK53T Member Posts: 767 Die Hard

Reloading your Acer computer

is only way to get Dolby back on system

• WolfgangSchilleWolfgangSchille Member Posts: 2

Could you tell me what have I do if I deinstalled Win7 (via BIOS) and installed Win8. But now I don't have any aspire's features in my laptop (neither different Acer things nor Dolby Advanced etc.) 

I wanna them back so much 'cause they were very usefull and comfortable. Please, reply me 'cause it's so important for me to get that soft back.

• Vince53Vince53 Member Posts: 805

Wolfgang, you lost a lot of drivers when you changed operating systems. Laptops are far more specific in their drivers, and changing the OS is almost always a bad idea. Use the link posted earlier in this thread to try to reload Wndows 7.

• WolfgangSchilleWolfgangSchille Member Posts: 2

Thank you for your suggestion, Vince, but I don't want to get back to Windows 7. I like my new OS much more than the previous one.

Thanks a lot)

• ManwellManwell Member Posts: 1

I have received a message telling me to download a Dolby driver 7.2.7000.4. I can't see how to do this on either the Acer website or the Dolby website. The Lenova website would allow me to download a driver for an Acer Windows 7 but it isn't the same driver. I have scanned my computer with a number of driver downloaders but none of them have picked up that I need a new Dolby driver.

• Vince53Vince53 Member Posts: 805

In that case, Manwell, is your Dolby system working okay? If it is, who sent you the message that you need a new driver? If no other driver search software agrees, and you are doing okay, ignore the message.

• c-mariusc-marius Member Posts: 2

Hello guys,

The DolbyDigital drivers/software are located in the folder/archive of realtek sound driver, that  you have downloaded from acer.com/support .

Hope it helps the future ''searchers''

• FadyMicheal:

The Dolby drivers form part of the RealTek audio package on the Acer support site.
    The most resent driver is version 6.0.1.6339

Direct link:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/Audio/Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.6339_W7x64_A.zip?acerid=634478506314569824&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE 5750G&OS=711&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_27

• halishalis Member Posts: 1

dolby sound driver doesn'^t work

• k3k3 Member Posts: 1

It works for Aspire 4755G! Thanks Alan-London

Direct link:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/Audio/Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.6339_W7x64_A.zip?acerid=634... 5750G&OS=711&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_27